Archiving mail?

Hi.  Using Balsa 2.4.11 -- the latest in my software repository.

A question.  After reading an e-mail, I don't want to just delete it.  I want to archive it in gmail's All Mail folder.  Deleting the mail tells gmail to permanently delete it in 30 days -- I don't want to do that.

Is there a key to archive the mail instead of delete?  Pressing "e" in gmail does this; pressing "a" in Thunderbird does the same thing.  But I like Balsa.

Thanks.

--

Jeffrey Needle