Balsa help not working - are the docs somewhere else?

In exploring Balsa, I got to the point of wanting to consult the manual. Clicking the "help" menu entry just leads to a Help Browser window displaying

	The requested URL "ghelp:balsa" is invalid

I use Balsa 2.4.1 under Ubuntu 10.04, I just installed the balsa package proposed by Ubuntu.

Next, I went to the Web site hoping to find the same information there, but it isn't. Can I find it anywhere else?

Konrad.