Opening mailboxes from the command line

Hi everyone,

I am trying to open a specific mailbox from the command line, using the --open-mailbox (-o) option. I never got any other result than balsa opening normally and telling me "Could't open xxx", where xxx is the string I give after -o.

I tried both mbox files and Maildir directories, with various variations on the URI, but nothing works. To be sure about the URI syntax, I used the URI from the Balsa config file (CurrentMailboxURL), but that doesn't work either. I tried both with mailboxes that are in my account configuration and with other mailboxes, it makes no difference.

Does this work for anyone else?

Thanks,
  Konrad.