Re: Balsa help not working - are the docs somewhere else?

On 10/19/2011 06:49:09 PM, Konrad Hinsen wrote:
In exploring Balsa, I got to the point of wanting to consult the manual. Clicking the "help" menu entry just leads to a Help Browser window displaying

	The requested URL "ghelp:balsa" is invalid

I use Balsa 2.4.1 under Ubuntu 10.04, I just installed the balsa package proposed by Ubuntu.

I can say balsa-2.4.10 help as distributed with ubuntu 11.10 works perfectly fine. If you are stuck with 10.04, maybe you can compile balsa on your own?

Pawel