Re: crossed wires - Balsa highlights one message but displays another

On 2010.07.31 04:11, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
[...]
I've seen that before. And a few other things that I think maildir-related. AFAI Can Guess neither Pawel nor Peter use maildir extensively. So some bugs that are hard to reproduce keep unfixed. Lucky us that those bugs don't throw away messages and things like that.

If it does happen again, is there anything I can do to capture any useful information to track down the problem?