Setting the regexp for quoted text

Hello,

File->Preferences Message display format (iirc)

Setting the regexp for quoted text to nothing
seems to put balsa into an infinite loop.
(At least when the current message has quoted
text.)

I want to turn off balsa's colorization and
change bars and other frobbing of quoted text.
Setting the regexp to the empty string
_should_ do this, but does not.

Ideally there'd be a checkbox so that the
default regexp could be left alone in the
event I want to turn quoted text frobbing
back on.

FWIW, I'm running balsa under kde at the moment.

  Regards, Brad
My jobs - http://radiologydegreeonline.net/ultrasonography-schools/ and http://geologyonlinecourses.com/seismic-stratigraphy-degree/