Re: Tree -> Rescan mess up

On 05/13/2009 11:34:39 AM Wed, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I have the same problem (I think)

Way to reproduce it:
- From a directory with several mailboxes inside
- Right click
- Select "Rescan" from the popup

Ahhh...I was using the "Rescan" option on the bare-bones context menu that pops up if you right-click in the space /below/ the mailbox list.

--> You have no more access to the Maildirs in the directory (the
triangle to expand it has disapeared)

Confirmed, when rescanning only the maildir and its children.

This is quite harmless as data are not destroyed, you have to leave
balsa and to restart it

...or do what I was doing, rescan from the bare-bones menu.