Re: Tree -> Rescan mess up

Hi,

I have the same problem (I think)

Way to reproduce it:
- From a directory with several mailboxes inside
- Right click
- Select "Rescan" from the popup
--> You have no more access to the Maildirs in the directory (the
triangle to expand it has disapeared)

This is quite harmless as data are not destroyed, you have to leave
balsa and to restart it

Regards

Jean-Luc