Re: Tree -> Rescan mess up

Hi Ildar:

On 05/13/2009 07:04:39 AM Wed, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hi!

I use preferably maildir boxes. Whenever I push context menu -> Rescan, it just loses all the sub-boxes of the current box. Please fix.

I can't reproduce that. I have a top-level maildir (~/mail/a) with several sub-maildirs (~/mail/a/b, ~/mail/a/c, ...), and one has its own sub-maildir (~/mail/a/b/z). I've tried rescanning with various combinations of these open or current, and so far they've all reappeared after the rescan.

I did notice that after the rescan, the current mailbox is no longer the the same as it was before the rescan, which is not so bad, but also a different mailbox is highlighted in the mailbox list, which /is/ bad. I'll look into it.

But that won't fix your problem. Can you give more details on how to reproduce it?

Thanks!