Re: IMAP issues

On 03/04/2008 04:20:10 AM Tue, Mişu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
I'm sorry, it doesn't make a difference. The Axigen server doesn't
support STATUS, the GMail and Courier servers seem to support it, but
with or without the STATUS setting, I can't see new mail in any un-
opened IMAP subdirectories (althought the check seems to traverse them
one by one when checking for new mail).

A couple of recent changes being tested in svn should improve this. Can you test them?