Re: scanning '' for tag number failed

În data de Du, 24 feb 08 la 19:47, Peter Bloomfield a scris:
[snip]
> Both logs show that the server was about to send a 579-octet literal
> string, but neither shows any octets being sent.  I don't know
> whether
>
> axigen is configured to include sent literals in the server log, but
> Balsa
> certainly includes received literals in the client log, and nothing
> appears there.  The server log apparently shows that axigen send a
> closing
> CRLF, and then a closing ')' followed by a CRLF.  So it appears that
> axigen is failing to send the string.  Are other MUAs able to
> retrieve
>
> that message from this server?

Yes they all work and even Balsa works with those old settings that
I've used as a starting point. Now that you have pointed me to the root
of the problem I realize that the setting that makes a difference is
"Enable bug workarounds". Ok, time to alert the Axigen developers... :)

Thanks,

--
mișu