Re: scanning '' for tag number failed

On 02/24/2008 11:44:51 AM Sun, Mișu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
But it looks rather ugly so I have decided to attach both client (balsa
-D) and extended server logs, please see attached.

Thanks!

Both logs show that the server was about to send a 579-octet literal string, but neither shows any octets being sent. I don't know whether axigen is configured to include sent literals in the server log, but Balsa certainly includes received literals in the client log, and nothing appears there. The server log apparently shows that axigen send a closing CRLF, and then a closing ')' followed by a CRLF. So it appears that axigen is failing to send the string. Are other MUAs able to retrieve that message from this server?