Re: Please Support Right To Left Direction

On 04/14/2008 07:29:13 PM, Ali49969 wrote:

 Hi
I am an Iranian user and the language of Iranians is Persian and direction of this language (Persian) is Right to Left.
I use Balsa and there is no option in Balsa for change direction.
Please, Please and Please add support write emails in right to left direction.
Very thanks.

I do not really have much expertise with such languages but I am willing to work to get it running. I think specifying the input shouldn't be too difficult since we use standard gtk widgets.

Can you identify issues that should be addressed? Are you able to write email? Read it?

Pawel