Sorting the message index panel for MicroSoft Exchange IMAP mailboxes.

Greetings,

(Feel free to insert a profane screed of your own about MicroSoft here.)

*Sigh*

Sorting the message index panel works just fine on my imapd mailboxes that I use internally at home.  Click the column header and messages get sorted without any fuss.

(Feel free to insert a profane screed of your own about MicroSoft Exchange servers here.)

Ah, but clicking the table headers in the message index panel for an IMAP mailbox that's provided by a MicroSoft Exchange server gives seemingly random results for any column other than the message number.  Weird.  I don't know what you guys could do to fix this, assuming that it's a balsa problem at all and not a misconfigured Exchange server.