balsa GUI problems/suggestions

	Hello!
I use balsa just a couple of weeks. I like it very much, especially since I reassigned some keybindings to somewhat similar to mutt's, which I use as well.

My usage experience have shown several usability problems.
1. selection of messages and dragging them
Imagine you select several messages in a mailbox. For that you use Shift or Ctrl keys. After that you release that key and mean to drag'n'drop them to another mailbox. And when you click for dragging, your selection is gone!
I suggest this to be fixed.

2. We have Edit->Select All.
	Can we have "Select thread" option?

Thank you.
Regards, Ildar.

PS. My previous message sent several minutes ago was sent form the different identity and was queued for approval. Can mailing-list admin approve it, please? Or reply denying it? Thanks.
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,
  free SW designer/programmer/packager