Re: balsa GUI problems/suggestions

On 2006.06.27 08:47, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
> On 27.06.2006 18:04:36, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
> And, yes, some more.

When closing a draft message, sometimes I'm asked if I want to save it into the draft mailbox.  Sometimes I'm asked if I want to delete it from the draft mailbox.  Please pick *one* of the two questions and stick with it.

I practically never continue a message from the draft mailbox, so this isn't the case where I've abandoned a continued message.  I think it is the case where the internal timer has saved a copy in the draft mailbox.  I don't know what the timer is set to and don't really care.  From a user perspective, either drafts are *always* put in the draft mailbox and I have to choose to remove them or they are *never* automatically put in the draft mailbox and I have to choose to save them.  The safest course would be to always save them to the draft mailbox which is what I think your code attempts to do with reasonable efficiency constraints (you're not going to write every keystroke to the draft folder).  As a _user_, it's annoying to have to closely read the pop up box every time that I close a draft message.

Thanks.