Re: Some hints for usability improvements

Hi Mişu!

On 01/29/2006 07:09:09 AM Sun, Mişu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
Only having to confirm opening the next unread mail in the next IMAP sub-folder with new mail would be a great improvement. However, I haven't tried the patch from Bugzilla as it doesn't apply cleanly on my already patched 2.3.8 tree and I'm somewhat reluctant on trying the CVS version on this machine.

Version 2.3.9 is coming soon, and the patch will apply cleanly to it.

Best,