Re: Some hints for usability improvements

În data de Du, 29 ian 06 la 14:49, Peter Bloomfield a scris:
Hi Mişu!

On 01/29/2006 07:09:09 AM Sun, Mişu Moldovan wrote:
[ snip ]
Only having to confirm opening the next unread mail in the next IMAP sub-folder with new mail would be a great improvement. However, I haven't tried the patch from Bugzilla as it doesn't apply cleanly on my already patched 2.3.8 tree and I'm somewhat reluctant on trying the CVS version on this machine.

Version 2.3.9 is coming soon, and the patch will apply cleanly to it.

Well, I've tried 2.3.10 with the patch from Bugzilla and it works like a charm. From time to time I still perform the old procedure with Shift-Tab to IMAP folders list and selecting next folder with unread mail using the cursor keys, but that's just because old habits die hard.

For me it's very convenient this way, without any confirmation when pressing Ctrl-N before moving to the next sub-folder with unread mail, but I could live with a confirmation dialog too.

Thanks a lot Peter! I would really like to see this integrated in a feature version of Balsa.

--
    .
/^)/_/(/