Re: saving multiple parts

On 03/29/05 22:53:31, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 03/28/2005 07:49:52 AM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[ snip ]
Maybe we should rename the context menu entries to make things look a little more familiar:

"save selected" -> "Save selected as..."
"dump selected to folder" -> "Save selected to folder..."

That looks like a reasonable pair of labels to me. I believe these two options will inevitably confuse some users at first, but this labelling should help people figure it out!

Agreed. I'll mention again that this is a great feature addition: I've had opportunity to use it many times since its inception, and I'm very satisfied. Heh but I guess only time will tell whether anyone else will find it useful.

Cheers,
Kacper

--
Please do not Cc: me when responding. I read the list.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.