Re: saving multiple parts

Wow!

On 03/27/05 15:54:30, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 27.03.05 08:23 schrieb(en) Kacper Wysocki:
The way to currently deal with large amounts of attached files is 'Save selected' in the 'Message parts' tab. However, this brings up a save dialog for each file. This should really only be necessary for mime parts without a filename.

I think we should keep that, as you might want to save an attachment under a *different* name. Otherwise, you just hit ok...

I agree, that's useful as well, though you could arguably use some file manager to rename the files afterwards.

It would be great to have a quick way to save all in one go, by specifying a directory to dump to. What do you think?

Maybe the attached quick hack (against the current CVS) already does
[snip patch description]
any bells and whistles yet (like user feedback and remembering the folder), though.

Opinions?

This is *exactly* what I wanted. Wicked, even without bells or whistles. So tell the truth, did you have this lying around, or did you hack this one up early Easter Sunday?
My opininon? The patch works great, and should make it into cvs.

Happy Easter everybody,
& thanks Albrecht,

-Kacper