saving multiple parts

Hi all,

a friend of mine is notorious for sending out emails with loads of attachments.

The way to currently deal with large amounts of attached files is 'Save selected' in the 'Message parts' tab. However, this brings up a save dialog for each file. This should really only be necessary for mime parts without a filename.

It would be great to have a quick way to save all in one go, by specifying a directory to dump to. What do you think?

-K

--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or unsolicited forwards.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.