Re: Fixed! (was: I have an email that crashes balsa when view-all headers is selected)

On 09/25/2004 09:28:01 AM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi,

the reason for this crash is that embedded messages which are not displayed (i.e. they do not have a "disposition-type: inline" set explicitly) in turn do not have a headers widget,
[ snip ]
Committed to both branches.

BTW, we might want to disscuss whether embedded messages should default to "inline" unless being defined as "attachment" or not, but that's a different point.

Already committed to HEAD--I'm not sure it's an issue with 2-0.