cvs HEAD: threading problem

Hi,

Sometimes, while using JWZ threading, if I've a collapsed thread (horizontal arrow) and I want to expand it the arrow moves down but the other messages in the thread arent displayed. If I change the threading to flat, then I can see the messages.

You will find attached a screenshot.

Remark: in this case the other message in the thread (mailing list) was from me and was a reply to the displayed one. I have edited the subject message while replying .. in case this help. I can forward the messages on request if needed.

Jean-Luc

This is a resent message, the previous one has been stuck wating for moderation due to its size. The attached screenshot was a bit large.