Re: new version of gpgme (0.4.5) breaks signature checking

 Hi,

> Yesterday I've upgraded my libgpgme from 0.4.3 to 0.4.5.
> For every signed mail, I've the message that the signature cannot be checked
> and the popup telling there is no data in the signature.
>
> I have this with both the debian verion of the package and the cvs 2-0.
>
> I tried to rebuild balsa against the new lingpgme-dev with the same problem.
>
> Reverting to 0.4.3 fixes the problem.

I can confirm the problem with 0.4.5 version of libgpgme and Balsa 2.0.16 from
Debian Sid. On every signed mail Balsa gives the error message

GPGME: could not get data from mailbox file: Invalid argument

Reverting to version 0.4.3 fixes the problem.

Mpiktas

PGP signature