Reá: Reá: new version of gpgme (0.4.5) breaks signature checking
- From: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr>
- To: Albrecht Dre▀ <albrecht dress arcor de>
- Cc: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr>,balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Reá: Reá: new version of gpgme (0.4.5) breaks signature checking
- Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:41:04 +0100
Le 19.03.2004 19:51, Albrecht Dre▀ a Úcritá:
> Am 18.03.04 22:24 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
> - I guess you built balsa with threading (pthread) support? Is the
> binary correctly linked against libgpgme-pthread (try "ldd balsa")?
> It might be worth a try to build balsa *without* threading and see if
> you get the same effect with 0.4.5;
> - Did you build gpgme-0.4.5 yourself, or is it from a bin package?
> The only important change apart from a few bug fixes between
> 0.4.3/0.4.4 and 0.4.5 was the introduction of large file support (64
> bit length), which shouldn't make any difference. So if it's a bin
> package, it might be interesting to see what happens if you build
> gpgme (or gpgme and libgpg-error) from sources; it's pretty easy,
> just "./configure; make all install".
> Cheers, Albrecht.
I tried everything :
- both binaries from debian
- balsa threaded / unthreaded built by myslef, the same for libgpgme
It works with 0.4.3 and I've the same failuere (no data) with 0.4.5
] [Thread Prev