Re: 2.1.3 Discussion Points

Am 07.06.2004 19:53 schrieb(en) Steffen Klemer:
Am 2004.06.04 23:11 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:
Simply access evolution-data-server. It will be in the desktop/ platform sooner or later anyways.

It would be great if one coulduse the evo-address book.
I had a look at evo-data-server but - ehrm - it's a little bit to complicated for me ;)

it should be fairly easy to write a bit of bonobo glue to plug it as a balsa addressbook provider. providing you're fluent in bonobo of course :)
let's have a show of hands

I'm not even fluent in gtk... *hehe* (just learning a bit of c since my a-level is nearly finished...)

I thought so, too but I haven't found any place of documentation besides the evo-data-server source...

anyone else? ;)

e-d-s is delivered with a complete gtk-doc reference manual, so you can use devhelp to browse everything.

If you need any help accessing the books, I think I could help as well.

bye,

Darko