Re: 2.1.3 Discussion Points

Am 2004.06.04 23:11 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:
>> 3. The address book interface could use some improvements.

> Agreed!

Any ideas out there in balsa-list-land?

Simply access evolution-data-server. It will be in the desktop/platform sooner or later anyways.

It would be great if one coulduse the evo-address book.
I had a look at evo-data-server but - ehrm - it's a little bit to complicated for me ;)

cu /Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict