Re: balsa 2.1 and the filters

On 06/05/2004 02:17:57 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
I've this section attached to my inbox with all the filters:

[filters-mailbox-0]
Mailbox-URL=file:///var/spool/mail/jean-luc
MailboxFilters=lvm fr-po gug system Debian\\ French Gimp\\ user balsa Debian\\ n
ews 300D wacom panorama raw-canon
MailboxFilters-When=3 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 3 3 3 3

That looks fine (assuming that Debian\\ news was fractured in cut&paste, not in the config file!). So both the Guifilter and the mailbox filters seem to be stored fine in the config, and they must be getting mangled in restoring them--and I can't see how they would. Perhaps you could save this config and rebuild some part of it from scratch, and see if you can get either feature working.