Re: 2.1.3 Discussion Points

On 06/05/2004 12:10:42 AM, W. Michael Petullo wrote:
[ snip ]
I am using 2.1.3 and performing the "Move to Trash" operation does not move an IMAP message to the trash. It simply marks it to be deleted (once the commit operation is performed). I do have a functional Trash -- performing a "Move to Trash" works fine on a local mailbox message.

That's hard to figure out! Could you run Balsa from the command line with the -D option to debug the server dialog while you "Move to Trash" a message? Mail me the output if it's lengthy.

Thanks,