Re: Messages with inline html

On 06/04/2004 01:42:39 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[ snip ]
Not necessarily - my quick hack offers to open a plain text part in an editor, or loading an image into gimp (or whatever your config is). I'm not sure if anyone needs it, though...

Oh, yes, your suggestion is more general. It's a pity gtk has never had a way to modify the existing popup menu on a widget--I saw a discussion once about an "about-to-popup-menu" signal, which would allow an app to modify the menu, but I guess it never happened.

We could also add a `live dangerously--fetch remote images' option!

Well, I believe the dialogue way of handling that might be better.