Re: 2.1.3 Discussion Points

When using IMAP, "Move to Trash" does not move a message, it
marks it to be deleted.

With my IMAP mailboxes, it moves the message to my designated
trashbox, which is in my local folder tree--perhaps that's what
it's doing for you.  If you have a Trash mailbox in your IMAP
folder tree, you can designate it as your trashbox, and then
`Move to Trash' will indeed move a message there.

I am using 2.1.3 and performing the "Move to Trash" operation does not move an IMAP message to the trash. It simply marks it to be deleted (once the commit operation is performed). I do have a functional Trash -- performing a "Move to Trash" works fine on a local mailbox message.

--
Mike