Re: Messages with inline html

On 06/03/2004 11:04:09 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I don't know how to display messages with inline html code.
When the html is attached I can launched a browser but when the code is inline I can only have displayed the code itself via gtkhtml, unfortunately, the pictures or part of code that are not imbedded but references outside the system are not displayed.

Is there a way to launch a browser on such a message ?

Hi Jean-Luc!

I believe that, if the `Message Parts' tab isn't showing, the only way is to save the part to disk and browse it with the file:// protocol. Perhaps we should show the tabs whenever there's an html part (or any part that's not text/plain?).