Re: Messages with inline html

On 06/03/2004 01:57:36 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 03.06.04 19:05 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Perhaps we should show the tabs whenever there's an html part (or any part that's not text/plain?).

Hmmm, I am afraid this might be confusing...

But what do you think about catching, say, ctrl-right-click to show the the popup used in the message parts notebook tab instead of the standard gtkhtml/gtk_text_view/whatever one?

What do I think? I think it might be confusing ;-)

...the additional key-binding, that is. Since we already construct our own popup menu for html widgets, with zoom controls, and the issue arises only for html widgets, why not just combine the zoom controls and the parts menu items in the shift+F10/right-click popup menu? We could also add a `live dangerously--fetch remote images' option!