Re: cvs HEAS, message threading problem

Dear Peter,

Le 16.07.2004 14:10:30, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 07/13/2004 01:32:01 PM, manu wrote:
On 13.07.2004 09:21:59, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes, I've the threads all in a mess, mixed.
If I restart balsa, I found the threads the correct way but the messages are mixed again when I do a "next unread".

The parameter choice flat/simple/JWZ has no effect (not on this particular problem : I mean no effect at all).

Same here, I still don't know what is going on.

The info used for threading wasn't being cleaned up when the mailbox was closed, so stale info may have been used when it was reopened. Cvs now has some more careful code--please give it a try!

I've stressed it a bit today with the latest cvs available.
Seems to work (for me [tm] )....
This was _very_ annoying !

---
		- Jean-Luc