Re : cvs HEAS, message threading problem

On 13.07.2004 09:21:59, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

Sometimes, I've the threads all in a mess, mixed.
If I restart balsa, I found the threads the correct way but the messages are mixed again when I do a "next unread".

The parameter choice flat/simple/JWZ has no effect (not on this particular problem : I mean no effect at all).

Same here, I still don't know what is going on. Bye Manu