Re : cvs HEAS, message threading problem

On 16.07.2004 06:10:30, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 07/13/2004 01:32:01 PM, manu wrote:
On 13.07.2004 09:21:59, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes, I've the threads all in a mess, mixed.
If I restart balsa, I found the threads the correct way but the messages are mixed again when I do a "next unread".

The parameter choice flat/simple/JWZ has no effect (not on this particular problem : I mean no effect at all).

Same here, I still don't know what is going on.

The info used for threading wasn't being cleaned up when the mailbox was closed, so stale info may have been used when it was reopened. Cvs now has some more careful code--please give it a try!

I can still confuse balsa by moving a message from a mailbox to my inbox so that this message matches a filter. What should happen: message go to INbox, gets moved back to the mailbox. What happens: the message gets marked deleted in the mailbox which is incorrect as it should have "bounced", but it appears also as deleted in the Inbox (which means that it has got moved by the filter code as it should).
So it seems that something is wrong here.
Bye
Manu