Re : Balsa 2.2.0 Review wanted?

On 16.07.2004 10:11:53, Joacher Joacherson wrote:
Hi!

Are there any developers interested in a review and discussion of
balsa
2.2.0 release (not cvs!) by an "simple user"?

I'm asking this because first it might (unintentionally) offend
someone and
second it consumes a lot of my time since english isn't my native
language,
but if it's actually welcome and read it's worth the work.

IMHO that would be great as we still want to improve the GUI, as I think that we are close to have a good backend for every type of mailboxes.
So I would say Go for it ;-)
Just wait the other reactions though...
BYe
Manu