Re: Preferences window

On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:40:14, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 08.07.04 19:17 schrieb(en) Darko Obradovic:

> I don't want an endless argument, but don't people define their LANG in
> their own ".cshrc|.bashrc|.profile|whatever" in such cases?

'Cause they are usually not Unix expert users (like most others buying a
disto off the shelf); probabely the majority of them doesn't even know
that these files exist, what they do, and what syntax they need. For their

In that case their distro do it for them on install.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A