Press : lwn.net ran a graphic MUAs review

Hi all,
I read in lwn.net a review about graphical MUAs. Balsa was in, and the "grumpy editor" said that he was not able to use 2.1.x, and then used 2.0.17 for his review. Obviously he then judged balsa as being behind, and moreover I think its version was built without threads (which is the only safe option for 2.0.x as it hangs too often IMHO).
So do you think we should ask him to try 2.1.91 and help him out for the build process if necessary?
Bye
Manu