Re: How to choose the mbox/maildir format of a folder?

Dilluns 27 Desembre 2004 13:45, en/na Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) (<"Jean-Luc
Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr>>) va escriure:
>>Re: How to choose the mbox/maildir format of a folder?
>
> Hi Xan,
>
> AFAIK there is no mean to change the type of an existing mailbox in
> Balsa.
>
> The best way is to create a new one of the type you want and to mpve
> the messages from the old one to the new one then delete the new one.
>
> If there are many messages and/or many mailboxes to process, you can
> create a "move" filter to help you doing the job.
>

> Best regards
>
> Jean-Luc

Okay thanks, Jean-Luc. Personally, I think that it's not formally the best
solution, at least desktop user solution point of view, but if there is no
another possibility.... I will do that.

Thanks many more.
Xan.