html rendering and "external" pictures

Hi,

I would like balsa to be able to display (import) pictures which are not included in the message. Most of the messages from my ISP are html (which is bad, I know...) and contains clickable pictures. Unfortunately the pictures are not attached to the message so I have to launch a browser each time I want o display/use such a message.

Is it possible to add a feature to import the pictures and render them ?

Regards

Jean-Luc