Re: How to choose the mbox/maildir format of a folder?

Hi Xan,

AFAIK there is no mean to change the type of an existing mailbox in Balsa.

The best way is to create a new one of the type you want and to mpve the messages from the old one to the new one then delete the new one.

If there are many messages and/or many mailboxes to process, you can create a "move" filter to help you doing the job.

Best regards

Jean-Luc