Re: [RFCT] (request for comment and testing ;-)

Hi Manu and all,

yes and yes :-) I think relative dates instead of absolute dates are much
better, specially for the first week. If I am looking for a special mail it's
easier to find.
Yes I would like to test your patch, but currently I am on vacation, in 2 weeks
I am back if this is not to late ....

Best Regards
 Alex

Quoting manu <eallaud yahoo fr>:

> 	Hi all,
> I have a patch that implements relative dates (ie instead of specifying
> an interval of absolute dates you can say that you want to match from
> 15 days before the running date to the running date, or several months/
> years before...).
> I would like to know if some of you are interested by the feature and
> would like to test it (it is a patch that applies against CVS or any
> 2.2.x).
> BTW I think this feature would be more useful if coupled to a way to
> ask filters to be run every month/year or so, so that relative dates
> filtering will actually be used to do regular "clean-ups" of mailboxes.
> Bye
> Manu

Alexander Spanke                         System Analyst
      NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11            D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel:    +49 211 5369 146           aspanke hpce nec com
Fax:    +49 211 5369 199        http://www.hpce.nec.com