[RFCT] (request for comment and testing ;-)

	Hi all,
I have a patch that implements relative dates (ie instead of specifying an interval of absolute dates you can say that you want to match from 15 days before the running date to the running date, or several months/ years before...). I would like to know if some of you are interested by the feature and would like to test it (it is a patch that applies against CVS or any 2.2.x). BTW I think this feature would be more useful if coupled to a way to ask filters to be run every month/year or so, so that relative dates filtering will actually be used to do regular "clean-ups" of mailboxes.
Bye
Manu