Re: [RFC]: regex filters?
- From: Alexander Spanke <ASpanke hpce nec com>
- To: manu <eallaud yahoo fr>
- Cc: Balsa-Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [RFC]: regex filters?
- Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:07:11 +0200
I would say, make them functional again. Sorting mails via various regex is
simply great, and everyone knows how to handle with regex...
Quoting manu <eallaud yahoo fr>:
> Hi all,
> this is not function in HEAD, though almost everything is in place. So
> I would like to know what way we want to take: should we get rid of
> regular expressions filters, or make them functional again (perhaps not
> for IMAP, or the slow way, ie client-side)?
Alexander Spanke System Analyst
NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11 D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel: +49 211 5369 146 aspanke hpce nec com
Fax: +49 211 5369 199 http://www.hpce.nec.com
] [Thread Prev