Re: [RFC]: regex filters?

Hi again,

I would say, make them functional again. Sorting mails via various regex is
simply great, and everyone knows how to handle with regex...

Quoting manu <eallaud yahoo fr>:

> 	Hi all,
> this is not function in HEAD, though almost everything is in place. So
> I would like to know what way we want to take: should we get rid of
> regular expressions filters, or make them functional again (perhaps not
> for IMAP, or the slow way, ie client-side)?
> Bye
> Manu

Alexander Spanke                         System Analyst
      NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11            D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel:    +49 211 5369 146           aspanke hpce nec com
Fax:    +49 211 5369 199