Wishlist again...

Hi all.

I am begin flooded with spam/virus these days. I can filter it, but balsa still
has to download it to pass through filters or procmail. This made me think
about a feature that would be nice...previewing of the POP3 mailbox before
retrieving the messages.

At first glance, this looks like a 'download only headers' mode should be
added to balsa, and then a 'download all'. Or an optional preview window on
each mail check, so you can delete unwanted mail before download.

Just an idea.

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()able!es>     \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf!able!es                         \           It's better when it's free