RE: Outgoing mailing list support in balsa?

>===== Original Message From waustin@att.com =====
>(SNIP)
>
>Thanks for the reply - actually the same length limitiation seems
>to apply to the To:, cc:, and bcc: fields equally.  And to be more
>accurate than my original posting, the mail really goes to a dummy
>address and everyone's address is in the bcc so nobody sees anyone
>elses address.
>
>Perhaps I *ought* to use a listserver; however, this has worked through
>5 other mailers without a hitch and I'd just like to find where the
>bottleneck in balsa is so that I (or someone else) can fix it.

This might be a problem with your address book implementation (LDAP, GnomeCard
etc) restricting the number of characters in each field, and not in the balsa
mailer, although again, I don't use the address book because it's b0rked in
the latest debian sid package, so treat this as nothing but a suggestion.