Re: Re: address for encryption

> Message: 6
> Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:04:12 +0200
> From: Magick <magick@Linux-Fan.com>
> To: balsa-list@gnome.org
> Subject: Re: address for encryption
>
> You have to add your friends key to your keyring, you can do this by
> =20
> clicking on the import button in gpa. You should make sure it is your
> =20
> friends key by checking the key fingerprint.
> >=20

Thanks for your fast answer.
My friend was in my key list. For details my keylist contains 4 keys
wich are generated by me with public and private part, 1 key of my
friend only with public part and keys of other poeples only with public
part too.

I have checked again and identified 2 cases of balsa behavior:

1) My normal case see above.
    Here only my keys occurs in the list for public keys of recipient.
    And the mail will be encrypted with my public key.
2) For test i have generated a key with the name and e-mail address of
my friend. Now in balsa the list of public keys for recipient is ok.
(contains both keys of my friend). But it is following a additional
question for choosing a public key for recipient (my address).
The mail will be encrypted by the last question (my address).

I think balsa encrypted with from address but i does not believe it
really. I was looking for a bug, but there is none in the archive.

Should i send screenshoots to this list or is this not so good idea?

Thanks Thomas

PGP signature