Re: address for encryption

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 15:22:29, Thomas Michel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am new at this list.
>
> I would like send a message to a friend and would like encrypt the
> content. In generall the sign and encryption is working. Balsa opened a
> window with the public key list for encryption.
> My problem is, this list contains only my own public key and i am
> missing the key of my friend in this list.
>
> Which configuration must i do?

You have to add your friends key to your keyring, you can do this by
clicking on the import button in gpa. You should make sure it is your
friends key by checking the key fingerprint.

> I'm using:
> gnome2.x
> balsa-2.0.12
> gpa-v0.6.1
> gnomeCard 1.4.6

Bart
--
When a guy says "the last thing I'd wanna do is hurt you" it just means
he's gotta do other things first.

PGP signature