Coding style for new files

With the addition of a lot of code in libbalsa/imap (in cvs
HEAD), we have the opportunity to get the coding style right!

HACKING asks that new code follow the Gnome standard, but then
suggests Gnumeric's HACKING file for reading--and there, 8-space
tabs are required!

The new files currently seem closest to the output of `indent -kr
-psl -i2', though not exactly so. Having them conform to *some*
way of using indent would be really handy--personally, I'm quite
agnostic about the details, I'd just like to have some!

Suggestions?